[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Carmelina Cropp carmelinacropp at uezyyf.com
Mon Dec 22 07:09:59 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Fit is a bit tight but do give over time  can't go wrong with the new wayfarerjust picked these up to add to my Ray Ban collection of classics   The only drawback is that they are a bit heavy after wearing them for some time   It must have fallen in some very unlucky position as normally this kind of a minor fall would not damage glasses   Yes   They are comfortable and provide good coverage  Happy picky customerI love my new sunglasses with the style   because the nose piece is polycarbonate like the rest of the frame