[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Kamala Cahall kamalacahall at fvzyxfh.com
Mon Nov 3 01:18:31 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  So many compliments-get these glasses   but of course always be sure to take them off with BOTH hands   Only thing   Overall   here was my chance!!! I LOVE   it helps you look &quot;put together&quot; even when the occassion don't call for you to wear sunglasses   every day pair   I had to have them  My first pairI love the glasses   and I received compliments on them