[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Nam Nickson namnickson at ywmasxi.com
Mon Nov 3 06:49:41 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  The lenses eliminate glare as well as enhance your overall visibility  Ray BanI LOVE my RAY BANS   Great for the beach   The store associate told me to try on these Ray Ban and I fell in love! They were my style and nice Piano Black Finish with a little bit of chrome for that style! Everyone that see's me wearing them are amazed that Ray Ban makes square shape glasses and compliment on how good they Look! A plus is that they come Polarized and add color to Life itself