[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] UGG New Arrivals For Sale Online

Meda Mcneal medamcneal at zwyvafe.com
Sun Nov 9 04:20:07 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
These boots are adorable.
you will never want to take them off I am so glad I had put these on my wish list and my hubby saw it & got them for me. LUV LUV LUV my UGGS.
My daughter and I loved this boots 100% original.
I researched for weeks and these appear to be the real thing.
They're cozy, comfortable, and warm. They're adorable with the proper attire.
They came quickly, and packaged to withstand gale-force winds.
I also wanted to buy the water and stain repellant spray to put on the boots before I gave them to her, so that they would stay looking nice for a while.
I am usually a 6.5 I ordered a 6 and they work great but my friend order a 9 (she is usually a 8.5 and hers are too big!)
Not to mention I don't have to wait for them to dry out to wear them again. Yay!!
I love them! Especially with the top folded down to show the fur!
My recommendation is not to compromise.
But if you're looking for boots to invest a little $$ in that will stand up to winter weather (use good judgement - they're not that indestructible), you can't go wrong with Uggs classics.