[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Cyndi Snoddy cyndisnoddy at ecuwrwf.com
Fri Nov 14 11:52:09 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Good quality at a really decent price   There so comfortable and I look cool in them lol   left them in my jacket pocket and leaned against them a little bit   The polarized lenses help me see with clarity and eliminate around 90% of glare which is important when I'm choosing sunglasses   James DeanI love ray bans and i always will buy more  nice shapeI wish they Rayban could come 52mm with polarized lens   fits my face like a glove  A pair of aviators can suit any person by default