[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Ray Ban Online!! One Day Discount Price!! 90% OFF!

Sadye Tollett sadyetollett at tkahxm.com
Mon Nov 17 10:48:49 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Very DisappointedNow I recognize that everyone has his or her own preference   Not online  Great SunglassesThese sunglasses are comfortable and almost lightweight enough to forget that they're there   I am just crazy for the 80's! If you don't have a pair what are you waiting for! They're comfortable   Do yourself a favor and buy these   but the polarization filter can make things look a little strange sometimes  Best shades everI love these sunglasses   But this pair and the same style but the light brown lens are by far my favorite  it reads &quot;CLASS  The best things I ever purchased! I ended up buying two pairs of these because I wore the first ones to death   I wear them everyday   These are great because they are classy enough to wear to an outdoor wedding   However  Great SunglassesThese look awesome  until this pair came along! I highly recommend these sunglasses!  &quot;