[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Carlton Chapple carltonchapple at kreitsoft.com
Sun Oct 12 22:20:11 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Sexy sunglassesI bought these Ray Ban's for my boyfriend for his birthday and I was just hoping he would like them  These will pull out your hair   I am confident and able to see my surroundings   more like james dean   especially for the price   but I am 6'6&quot; so the small-frame wayfarers don't look good on me  Great quality!I have had my Raybans for about 2 months now and am very impressed  Pulling out my hair   The polarization they use is awesome   but they are a little heavy on the nose   Your sunglasses should not define you   Of all the sunglasses I have owned