[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Lorie Miedema loriemiedema at mwlty.com
Fri Oct 17 21:24:36 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  and these are no exceptions   an indented line where they rested stayed on my face for quite a while   a light contact led to a lens with multiple cracks   The only drawback is that they are a bit heavy after wearing them for some time   With the big head that i have and the troubles i go through trying to find a pair of glasses   THAT was what I was hoping to find   I too   I RECEIVED MINE AND IS NOT FROM ITALY    but the camo is a nice touch   who never notices these things   There is something about this classic look that I love   I think I still have every pair