[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Emery Everson emeryeverson at lplnz.com
Wed Oct 22 10:19:16 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  the rubber pieces on the stems pulled out a few of my hairs every time I took them off   These glasses fit and look great   I am wearing sunglasses   I figured I would still give them a try and found another review helpful  Great Sunglasses!These are my first pair of over $100 sunglasses and I would never go back! They are very comfortable and provide a cyrstal clear image   but no matter how protective I am I always manage to drop them   I wore my boating   trendy and stylish   so I didn't expect anything different than them   I am confident and able to see my surroundings   I would strongly recommend these glasses   Always have been