[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Emerson Fairley emersonfairley at xunjiekd.com
Thu Oct 23 08:12:53 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Oh my gosh it's amazing putting them on and being able to see every detail in a cloud during the day  this size 52mm is good for small face   casual  Love them!!These are the most comfortable   It's all Risky Business with these on! You will not go wrong rockin these New Wayfarers!  Some of the best I have hadI like these light weight sun glasses   solid   Everyone who see's my sunglasses all say they are great looking sunglasses where did I get them and that they make me look good :) Yup