[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Oakley Sunglasses 90% discount + The New Natural

Natacha Stoffel natachastoffel at unhtr.com
Sat Oct 25 20:19:00 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  and leaves large gaps on the sides that allows sun to come in)   I wear them to work   My first pair of &quot;real sunglasses&quot; and am totally satisfied  Class ActThe only time when I personally won't wear this is when you have harsh sunlight  Finally - The Prefect PairI have been disappointed for years at the dearth of &quot;me-too&quot; styling in daily glasses   They can be sporty for a day trip or classy for a nice lunch date  Great glassesI have a couple pair of these glasses and the have held up very well   Very stylish without the &quot;bug&quot; look