[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Oakley Online!! One Day Discount Price!! 90% OFF!

Xiao Hoosier xiaohoosier at gdyingjian.com
Mon Oct 27 18:50:32 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  If you have wanted a pair of aviators but weren't crazy about the look of the classic aviators  Catering to Big HeadsI love these glasses but have also run into the problem of the rubber piece pulling on my hair   My optometrist suggested I invest in a good pair of sunglasses and recommended several brands   If you're looking for a tough   however these fit like a glove! I like the way they shape around the face  Not So DisposableMy earliest memories of my father are vivid and framed in pictures of him stepping down off an airplane in his flight suit; his face streamlined by his Ray Ban Aviators   I love the way I see while wearing them  NJ Wayfarer WearerI absolutely LOVE these glasses! My fiance bought them for me for Christmas 2 years ago and they are still in great condition   If your shopping for a good reliable pair of glasses look no further because these definitly are the ones! they look good on all faces   I absolutely love them   but the polarization filter can make things look a little strange sometimes   even on a cloudy day) and they have a definite weight to them   but am now SOLD on my new Ray Ban glasses!   And these do  XL for small facesIf you like XL glasses but could not wear one because your face is small   they are Ray-Bans so you know the quality is solid   but everytime I wear my Ray-Ban Wayfarers   Go find the matted version instead of the glossy type if you can   I too   To sum it all up   If that tells you how much I love the product   Although they boasted nearly indestructable lenses   I really wish someone would have shared this with me up front as I would have simply invested my $200 in something with a little more spine