[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Delisa Cortinas delisacortinas at icatidog.com
Tue Oct 28 19:12:06 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  They are not too small and not too big   I'm going to purchase a different frame color to add to my collection!   I am a collector of high end sunglasses and these are at the top of my list   I tried on the original Wayfarers   I'm very happy with my purchase  not thrilled with the whole experience given I have to do this extra running   I cannot recommend this specific style enough   I have a small nose   but they are well constructed and light weight!   so i thought I'd treat myself with a new pair of glasses   Comfortable feel and look   Really glad about my choice!