[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Juliana Jovel julianajovel at tuanball.com
Wed Oct 29 10:21:53 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  so I broke down and bought another set   :) good for driving and def   my favorite to date  Stylish yet comfortableThese are a great staple for everyday wear  NiceI enjoy these sunglasses   I can actually see without still squinting with this polarized pair of Ray Bans  COOOOVery comfortable fit  Love Them!!!!These are the greatest! I have them in brown and black frames   These babies really cut the glare and look stylish in the process   I will only buy Ray-Ban moving forward after owning countless Oakley models   LOVE  Bought these to replace a similar 12-year old pair   fit great   it helps you look &quot;put together&quot; even when the occassion don't call for you to wear sunglasses   What more do u need(I have this pair in a black frame with black lenses)   super stylish   but I may have to return them and go with the cockpit style without the rubber sides   you can't beat this new style of wayfarer! They're super comfortable   Sunglass Hut also has excellent customer service - I've always been happy with my purchases here   but still give off an edgy vibe like the black or coloured frames do   CA   they feel really comfortable and the polarized is extremely nice and would really recommend them   A great product  perfect   stylish   You can dress like you totally walked out of GQ magazine or have a t-shirt