[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses For sale in a hurry. Up to 90% off

Marylee Vigil maryleevigil at psdhxd.com
Thu Oct 30 12:50:50 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Overall a good pair of sunglasses with good quality   I spent months looking for the right pair   I thought they would be all scratched up  Great buyI purchased these sunglasses about 3 months back and I have really enjoyed them   They are built to last and very sporty but not the greatest in design   They are awesome about it!  a mistake to NOT buy!These sunglasses are by far the best shades that i have ever purchased! They are a classic frame and the match with anything and everything! They go with anystyle and they are the signiture RayBan frame that everyone knows   but these glasses on top of it provides the manly twist that you see in a Ralph Lauren ad for example  A must have!!I love these sunglasses   This is my second pair of aviator style glasses from Ray-ban and definitely not my last   These are awesome!!! worth every penny!     Great set of shadesvision 100%  light and they do what they are supposed to do   stylish   They are a comfortable weight as well