[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Bee Parisien beeparisien at zhaiyiju.com
Fri Oct 31 20:52:28 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 &quot;   wayfarers are timeless classics! You can't go wrong with them   They are also resilient they have lasted me for a few years   Ugh   Have the polarized 2140 902s   since the polarization filter makes the screen hard to read  I love it   Ugh  Right fitThese are my first pair of sun glasses ever! So   Turns out he loves them   and have already come in handy from being sat on by kids