[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] maybe it's the best time

Iren roslynhanna at 1978.us
Thu Sep 4 23:19:19 CEST 2014

Hi
Relationship between woman and man is a deep and delicate thing that we
could never understand till the end. It is a mystery that God created
for us as his greatest gift. I am waiting for this gift
for a long time already http://lagitop.com/786983
I am waiting for an angel sent from Heaven to
become my second half, I am waiting for my soul mate to enjoy the
blessing of love together. I knew one day this angel will flew into my
life with wings of silvery light and everything that he touch by the
light of his wings will be changed for forever.
Let enjoy the time together
Iren