[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Zackary Paulino zackarypaulino at vmaib.xyz
Fri Jan 9 08:03:23 CET 2015

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  and at dinner outside   If your going to be outside in the heat and start to sweat expect them to be sliding down your nose   I have always wanted a pair of aviators but they do not look right on my face  stylish and functionalI recently moved to Australia where polarised lenses are essential   These definitely did not disappoint   Lots of complements too!   A must!!!!   Lots of reflection from the nose piece and my own eyes