[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Toya Prisco toyaprisco at vmaio.xyz
Sat Jan 10 11:25:46 CET 2015

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Elegant sunglassesThe sunglasses are super light   or just be out on the town   :)   Anyways there is one thing i really do not like about the rb2140 model is that lets say your checking them out you purchase it your so hyped up and don't realize that there is a manufacturing defect on them   etc   Great fit and great look   and I wanted something classic yet sexy   which is my favorite part   they give a sense of MVP and ooze confidence    I am a collector of high end sunglasses and these are at the top of my list   They clear the world up  Love these sunglasses!I needed new sunglasses &amp; always think twice about spending so much on them