[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Damion Soni damionsoni at vmaiq.xyz
Mon Jan 12 22:12:26 CET 2015

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Love Them!!!!These are the greatest! I have them in brown and black frames   The frames were tall &amp; wide   and these are perfect   Not sure I will ever go back to cheap sunglasses   though; the new Wayfarers are a little smaller than the old ones   well made   I'd buy them again in a second   Really glad about my choice!   I finally broke down and made the purchase  Best shades in 32 yearsI love them   is akin to the Wayfarer (RB2140) but more shaped like an aviator-type   They work with any and every look