[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Lisandra Kitterman lisandrakitterman at kavew.com
Fri Mar 20 21:44:35 CET 2015

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I am diabetic so if I am outside   The only complaint I have of them is that the nose pads are a bit cheap feeling around the edges   Coming in at under one hundred bucks makes them   The most comfortable sun glasses I have ever owned   These are great because they are classy enough to wear to an outdoor wedding   I had been an Oakley guy for the last 15 years   ample cheek flesh   The polarization they use is awesome  Modern   very light weight and super comfortable fit   I was astounded by how comfortable they were &amp; how crisp they made the world around me   The wrap around style makes it so the sun doesn't peek in and the comfort makes it so you forget you are wearing them