[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses 90% discount + The New Natural

Carlo Beirne carlobeirne at 685580.com
Sat Mar 28 07:19:32 CET 2015

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Light   are comfortable   The carbon fiber construction is out of this world   For the price these are great glasses   loveThese sunglasses have worn well and looked great for 2 years! Definitely worth the price   Have a wide lenses which protect the entire field of view   (jackpot!) When I asked a salesperson about the color scheme listed on the site (with the gold rim) he said he'd never even seen them before  somebody else is lucky to have them! I would recommend these sunglasses to everyone who's interested in buying ray ban!   They are great for sunny days   I absolutely love them   these feel very durable and are comfortable   I noticed people looking at me a little more