[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Mould and molding supplier for you-

Sonia-China Piano mould&moulding Industrial Ltd. sonia at piano-mould.com
Thu Nov 26 07:43:09 CET 2015

Dear purchasing manager,

Good morning!
Sonia here from China. It is my pleasure to write to you today !
We are please to have visited your website. We do supply  Plastic injection mold,Blow mold, Die-casting tooling,
Rubber mould, Compression mould, Bi-color mould, SMC/BMC tool etc, and we can also produce small and big palstic parts for you .
Could you please be kind to give us a reply todayJ?

Yours sincerelyJ!
Sonia
Sale Executive
China Piano Industrial Ltd.
Addr: Paotai Road 48# ,Gongming street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen, Guangdong ,China
P.C.:518106
E:sonia at piano-mould.com
T:86-755-27149070
F:86-755-29936809