[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] amazing

Days Inn Paul at HearthstoneDesignStudio.com
Mon Dec 12 02:09:12 CET 2016

Hello friend,

It  is amazing what one can invent!  You're  gonna love it, I swear! Read  more here <http://help.desperadowebdesign.com/e7mce/76>

Kind regards, Days Inn

From: Dr Bryan Dunne [mailto:drbryandunne at loan.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 9:09 PM
To: Paul at HearthstoneDesignStudio.com
Subject: cheap your a sexy man

It's used  to polish/buff the rice.  Back  in  the day, they used talc powder.   Which NEEDED to be rinsed off - as  it  caused  stomach cancer.   So they replaced it  with glucose or starch, which you can eat just fine, but  changes the  cooked dish if you don't wash it off.  It  (supposedly) makes  the rice  keep longer/resist  water contamination in storage (again, I don't know if that's even true,  but  it's  what I've been  told over and over again.)

Rice is completely dried before processing/polishing.    The only  way uncooked rice will stick together is if it comes into contact  with water.   In  Japan, you can buy unprocessed rice (or if you  are a grower, take your own) and go to a coin operated  polishing mill.  Usually 10kg is ?100.  AFAIK  they don't add starch if you  do that way.