[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Flexible schedule

fredsinitiativet-trondheim at lists.copyleft.no fredsinitiativet-trondheim at lists.copyleft.no
Fri May 27 22:45:52 CEST 2016

To Whom It May Concern,

Following the examination of your resume, we'd like to let you know that we've a newly opened
 vacancy that will be a perfect match, based on your experience and our requirements.

Key requirements & benefits:
- International environment in a big multinational company;
- Opportunity to work at the distance with flexible schedule;
- High income from $4000 up $8000 with bonuses.

To find a full description about this vacancy and get in touch with our HR manager, please
visit our site.

Looking forward to getting in touch with you.

Kind regards,
Human Resource Department