[Loom-auto] Fresh occupation in the Investigative business

gregg reyes idevlyn at pinwy.every1.net
Sun Jul 16 04:15:47 UTC 2006

Dear Bev,

A while back I was  let go from a job I held for 312 months would you
believe. Its very hard to thank you enough for introducting  me in this
business. You have given me a exciting beginning on life.  Already earning
twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I purchased for cash a New Lexus. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months.
Having a great time in this profession. It is fun and I am a hero to the
courts and to my customers. What an exciting job to be in.

Following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working
beautifully.  I go to the court and locate all of the customers I can
handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its
so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so.  England and
Canada this year.

Please show this letter to others.  This profession is so big it needs many
more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Paul O.    Colorado

This could be you!

Tele-Phone
1- 303--395--3900
Above to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location

There were plenty of sights to see, you may be sure, and Rob walked around
until he was so tired that he was glad to rest upon one of the benches in a
beautiful park. Here, half hidden by the trees, he amused himself by looking
at the Record of Eventsb58