[Loom-auto] Collection Department

Georgia Moore hudsonfoster at my.kissmile.com
Fri Jul 21 20:44:44 UTC 2006

Hi Allan,

Before I joined you I found myself let go from my employment I held for 25
plus years. I can't thank you enough for establishing  me in this new
enterprise. You have given me a bright lease on life.  Already realizing
twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I purchased  a New 2005 Lexus. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
Really having a ball in this business. It is enjoyable and I am a hero to
the judges and to my clients. What an exciting occupation to be in.

Doing exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out
perfectly.  I go to the court house and locate all of the clients I can
handle.

I employ your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your
fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds
arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so.  France and
Mexico this year.

Show this letter to others.  This profession is so huge it needs many more
of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Kristopher C.    Oregon

This might be you!

C A L L

1-  3-0-3  3-9-5  3-9-0-0

bella followed, her cloak streaming behind, and saw narcissa darting
through an alley between the houses into a second, almost identical street.
some of the streetlamps were broken; the two women were running between
patches of light and deep darkness. the pursuer caught up with her prey just
as she turned another corner, this time succeeding in catching hold of her
arm and swinging her around so that they faced each other.. "professor
snape, harry."
"there we were in hogsmeade, waiting to surprise him -" said george.

Just above to study more or to bring an end to receiving additional
information and then to see location

helpfully, ron chose this moment to moan, 'i can't see her. harry - is he
hiding her?' . 'jokes? no, no, these are manners,' replied dumbledore. zx