[Loom-auto] fw: ticker updater

Sharron Lockett pok at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Jul 25 18:20:41 UTC 2006

CYBERHAND TECH INC(CYHD)
Stock Radar Presents
Get Ready!! CYHD continues!
Don't you dare take your eyes off this one tomorrow morning.
CURRENT PRICE: 0.0055
When this St0ck moves... WATCH OUT!...

News:
FSBO Media Holdings Enters Into Marketing And Video Production Agreement
To Produce Video-Spectus'TM' For Cyberhand Technologies, Inc

FSBO Media Holdings, Inc. announced that it has entered into a marketing
and production agreement with Cyberhand Technologies, Inc. (CYHD - News)
Cyberhand focuses on Aerospace Weapon Systems that provide the world's
fastest controllers and most accurate target acquisition, generating the
best field results, as well as innovative wireless ergonomic products for
private and military purposes.

The Video-Spectus(TM) is designed to complement the current written or static
methods of information currently distributed through internet, newswires and
company web sites. It will also assist the company in marketing its products,
services or technologies. The Video-Spectus(TM) provides the viewer with an up
close and personal look at the company by having its officers or company
spokesperson describe its mission, company achievements or prospects in a
professionally produced TV-like infomercial. Investor and Public Relation firms
will also share in the benefits that the Video-Spectus(TM) provides by pointing
shareholders and clients to the company's website. FSBO Web TV utilizes
state-of-the-art virtual set technology, which allows the multi-million dollar
studio look at a fraction of the price. Dynamic tracking shots and corporate or
hi-tech settings are the norm, not add-ons.

Bob Pianka, President of FSBO TV, Inc. said, "Our Video-Spectus(TM) infomercial
has become a leading income generator for our company. Companies and IRPR firms
are quickly recognizing the power of video to get their investor relations and
new product launch information in front of our very targeted audiences. In addition
to producing the video itself, we then put the company's Video-Spectus(TM) where
it will be seen by thousands of potential investors every day."

FSBO Media Holdings Inc., is a multimedia marketing conglomerate that provides a
vast array of services, from real estate marketing services to media exposure and
distribution. FSBO Media Holdings is a diversified company consisting of both hard
assets as well as media properties used to promote and create strong branding programs
for these assets. FSBO Media also works with outside companies, both public and private,
with an array of marketing, media and branding services.