[Loom-auto] Uncollected Judgments into $ in your pocket

Sabina Martinez bonitanewton at meet.mamba.com.ua
Sat Jul 29 10:29:02 UTC 2006

Hi Allan,

I found you just in time because I was  let go from my employment I held
for 25 plus years. I can't thank you enough for establishing  me in this new
enterprise. You have given me a brand new lease on life.  Already realizing
twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I purchased  a New 2005 Lexus. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
Really having a great time in this business. It is fun and I am a hero to
the judges and to my clients. What an exciting job to be in.

Doing exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out
perfectly.  I go to the court house and locate all of the clients I can
handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your
fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds
arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so.  France and
Mexico this year.

Show this letter to others.  This profession is so huge it needs many more
of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Luella C.    Oregon

This might be you!

C A L L

1-  3-0-3  3-9-5  3-9-0-0

harry deliberated, wondering whether he ought to lie or not. he looked at
the little gnome prints all around the flowerbeds, and the scuffed-up patch
that marked the spot where fred had caught the gnome now wearing the tutu at
the top of the christmas tree. finally, he decided on the truth ... or a bit
of it. . "i think you are forgetting," said dumbledore, "that merope was a
witch. i do not believe that her magical powers appeared to their best
advantage when she was being terrorized by her father. once marvolo and
morfin were safely in azkaban, once she was alone and free for the first
time in her life, then, i am sure, she was able to give full rein to her
abilities and to plot her escape from the desperate life she had led for
eighteen years."
'cool,' muttered harry, sparing the watch a glance before peering more
closely at the map. where was malfoy? he did not seem to be at the slytherin
table in the great hall, eating breakfast ... he was nowhere near snape, who
was sitting in his study ... he wasn't in any of the bathrooms or in the
hospital wing ...

Just above to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional
information and then to see location

'he's a double-agent, you stupid old man, he isn't working for you, you
just think he is!' . "but i thought all the owls were being searched. so how
come these girls are able to bring love potions into the school?"   zx