[Loom-auto] FW:Eradicate everything you owe not even paying another dime

hildegard reid ericakellogg at love.rishon-lezion.com
Thu Jun 1 09:56:33 UTC 2006

Abolish all you are indebted for not even sending another cent.  End the
embarrassing phone calls. Bring a stop to the mailing of checks! As it turns
out nearly all lending orgizations not following the laws here in the US.
Implausible but valid! Go to our web site for detailed information as
regards our technique at N O  expense or commitment. You have naught to
loose and a load to obtain.

http://www.teches-server.com/75/
Meticulous information or to bring to a close receiving or to  postal
address

I've been-- Spare me your history, said the Demon, coldly. I am aware of
your adventures
Oh, you are! said Rob, amazedb06