[Loom-auto] Are you Teachable. Are you willing to start fresh. Hign $ income

muriel chapman manleyhigens at my.love.hobo.ru
Tue Jun 6 23:26:37 UTC 2006

Dear Lori,

6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for many years.

Its very hard to thank you enough for establishing  me in this new
enterprise. You have given me a new beginning on life.  Already realizing
twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I have a 2005 Jag. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. I am having a great
time in this profession. It is exciting and I am a hero to the judges and to
my customers. What an outstanding profession to be in.

Following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working
out perfectly.  I go to the court house and locate all of the customers I
can handle.

I take advantage of your advanced reporting services to find all assets.
Using your fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms.
Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting
opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so.  Bahamas and river
cruise up the Rein this year.

Show this letter to others.  This profession is so huge it needs many more
of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Ross R.    Calif.

This might be you!

Tele-Phone
303*395*3900
Just above to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information
and then to see location

Yet the importance of his electrical possessions and the stern injunction
of the Demon to use them wisely had rendered the boy more thoughtful than at
any previous time during his brief life, and he became so preoccupied at the
dinner table that his father and mother cast many anxious looks in his
direction. Of course Rob was anxious to test his newly-acquired powers, and
decided to lose no time in starting upon another journeyb36