[Loom-auto] Claim your $...ASAP

francene fisher deemerinson at tips.love.softholm.com
Mon Jun 12 17:10:18 UTC 2006

Dear Allan,

6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for many years.

Its very hard to thank you enough for establishing  me in this new
enterprise. You have given me a new beginning on life.  Already realizing
twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I have a New 2005 Lexus. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. I am having a
great time in this profession. It is enjoyable and I am a hero to the judges
and to my customers. What an exciting occupation to be in.

Following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working
out perfectly.  I go to the court house and locate all of the customers I
can handle.

I employ your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your
fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds
arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting opening up the
payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so.  Bahamas and Mexico
this year.

Show this letter to others.  This profession is so huge it needs many more
of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Delores R.    Calif.

This might be you!

Tele-Phone
303*395*3900
Just above to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information
and then to see location

But I must warn you that in case I find I can not support the weight of
your bodies I shall drop one or both of you into the sea. They looked grave
at this prospect, but the biggest one said: We would soon meet death from
starvation if you left us here on the island; so, as there is at least a
chance of our being able to escape in your company I, for one, am willing to
risk being drownedb36