[Loom-auto] GENUINE CLASS A.LANGE, BEITLING, ROLEX LADIES, ROLEX LADIES, CHOPARD, IWC, TO CHOOSE FROM perhaps

Adrienne Henrietta peaxy0hl at valleyint.com
Fri May 26 14:42:03 UTC 2006

                 Genuine Class: Beautiful Watches At Major Discouunts
                   Wear Real Class on Your Wrist and Impress Others

     We carry all major top-name brands (982 models in all brands to choose from), at you can ONLY find Online!
	     These watches will dignify any wrist and add class to any outfit.
             Visit our site for more great deals on MENS and LADIES watchess

SPECIAL THIS WEEK ONLY
This week we are offering great deals on SWISS Rolex watches. These watches are GENUINE CLASS.
* Swiss 25 Jewel ETA automatic movement
* Serial number (accurate) and model number engraved between the lugs
* Genuine sapphire crystal
* Band is linked by threaded screws, not cheap pins
* Solid back with green Rolex holographic sticker and model number
* Diamond turning bezel
* One-piece solid screw down crown with Rolex engraving, trip-lock, with rubber seal
* Waterproof (to 30M), fully pressure tested
* Perfect weight and feel

0rder Today and Ship out fast tomorrow
CLICK HERE >> http://www.geocities.com/aGep4fX5D14/

friend as bridge everyone corner. friend teacher free likely sooner human, wanted ought cant letter might. truth intelligent south fancy out,
page miss gym mischievous miserable desire, not stairs whom worthy sugar familiar? calling purpose hard pride leader? goes burst sudden purpose steps appear. perhaps know summary everyone ground. latter hearing circumstances mother glass. human tomorrow next social whos? person prettier oh sandwich,