[Loom-auto] so under in under

Annmarie Annmarie at angels.fr
Mon Oct 23 03:24:30 UTC 2006

Variant attributed to Hugh Hefner: "No nudes is bad nudes Good wine needs no bush. All sizzle and no steak. Noblesse oblige. A pot of milk is ruined by a drop of poison.
It's a blessing in disguise. Time is of the essence. Just go with it
Possible Interpretation: Here talks means carries weight, in the sense that it is influential. An Englishman's home is his castle There's no accounting for taste. The key to all action lies in belief.
You never know what you've got till it's gone. Many things are lost for want of asking. Out of sight... Out of mind He who laughs last laughs best. Fation is a form of Ugliness, so in-tolerable that we have to alter it every six months. This may be attributed to Benjamin Franklin.
The more you know, the less you need. As California goes, so goes the nation. Well begun is half done. Don't trudge mud into the house of love.
It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission. Little by little and bit by bit. Learn to walk before you run. Penny wise, pound foolish. The first step to health is to know that we are sick.