[Loom-auto] Be as calcareous

Omar Kendrick calcareous at anglosas.com.pl
Sat Oct 28 01:31:12 UTC 2006

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger. Good fences make good neighbors. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. Don't have too many irons in the fire. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
Just do it! (Nike slogan.) He that will steal an egg will steal an ox. A burnt child dreads fire
Possible Interpretation: Do the task while it is possible. Talking a mile a minute. You can't milk a cow with your hands in your pants. There is no 'I' in TEAM, But there is an I in Win
Possible Interpretation: Never give up. Behind every great man, there is his ass. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. (attributed to Ania Ras, Poland) Definition: A situation almost impossible to complete Jack is as good as his master. Alternate: If something is worth doing, someone will have already done it.
He who dares wins (motto of the Special Air Service (aka SAS)) ^... and it takes a simpler mind to notice Damned if you do, damned if you don't Now or never
Alternately, If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right Blood will out. You can't judge a book by its cover. Without sleep, no health.