[Loom-auto] Be Detective, use your research skills

vallie dean deidrena at kotasantri.com
Tue Sep 12 19:20:44 UTC 2006

Hello Tom,

A while back I was  let go from my employment I held for what seemed like
forever.

Its hard to thank you enough for starting  me in this new profession. You
have given me a exciting start on life.  Already taking home twice as much
as I realized in my old job.

I took delivey of a brand new Mercedes. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months.
Having a great time in this career. It is exciting and I am a hero to the
judges and to my clientele. What an outstanding profession to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is
proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible.  I go to the local court
house and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I take advantage of your advanced reporting services to find all items
which can be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru
the post office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO
Box.  Its like magic.  Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so.  Germany and
Holland this year.

Please provide this letter to others.  This profession is so massive it
needs many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been
hurt.

Sincerely,
Edgardo A.    NJ

This may well be you!

Dial
3_0_3***3 9 5---3-9-0-0
Above line to study more or to end receiving additional information and
then to see location

Where is his residence? The waiter began a series of voluble and explicit
directions which so confused the boy that he exclaimed: Oh, much obliged!
and walked away in disgust. Gaining the street he approached a gendarme and
repeated his question, with no better result than before, for the fellow
waved his arms wildly in all directions and roared a volley of
incomprehensible French phrases that conveyed no meaning whatever"m14e