[Loom-auto] tt

Elliott Erik hjeczgjnneghkc at misteri.every1.net
Sat Sep 23 21:34:22 UTC 2006

Hi Marcella,

I hope this is your email. I received some inside information from Orville Chapman
(General Instruments INC). Call me when you get that message. I pasted the details below:

To all our valued members, here`s a pick that is going through the roof next week:

WATCH OUT!
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 25 IS SURE TO BE A BIG DAY!

Company Name:  WILD BRUSH ENERGY (Other OTC:WBRS.PK)
Symbol:        WBRS
Price: 0.05
3-day Target:  0.25
Recommendation: STRONG BUY

WILD BRUSH MAKES A MOVE!
Wild Brush Acquires Additional Powder River Oil & Gas Lease. Read More
Online NOW!

Who is Wild Brush?
Wild Brush Energy is a diversified energy company whose primary goal is
to identify and develop Oil & Coalbed Methane sites within the State of
Wyoming. In addition, Wild Brush Energy continues to evaluate clean air
alternative energy producing technologies such as Wind Power. Wild
Brush trades in the U.S. under the symbol "WBRS."

ADD THIS ENERGY STOCK TO YOUR LIST AND WATCH IT TRADE CLOSELY ON MONDAY
SEPTEMBER 25!

cheap band edge pipe.