[Loom-auto] Fwd: MHII.OB

Sothea Trang solenoidinequality at metro.co.hu
Mon Feb 12 22:01:09 UTC 2007

Good day

Todays market is going on and we have the latest news for traders:

MHII at OBB
Last: 0.02

We know that you are interested in fresh and live data only.The effectiveness of your and our work depends on truthful information and live data. That is why we offer you only online news which is represent the facts.
MHII is on vantage point now and the comapny is going to increase their positions.
Don't linger. It's better period to act now.

Call your broker now.

elmnadjg9ss9vs2yrbactelo8uorx5af7
7174327A747178786875716B337474726679456E7933747E6A7973
I05WZPEGPM8ZLQQWBDMM4J1OTGDKBV3NFRJ5S5