[Loom-auto] 50-vehicle pileup in Pennsylvania

Crystal Myles crumbyknoll's at ablecable.co.uk
Fri Jan 26 16:16:35 UTC 2007

AUNI set aside it's assure to start publicity. It on it's current maximum right now.I will wait bulletin from them, cause without it i will not rise more than x.35.
So i got to switch to another one.

Warning alert this incredible amazing opportunity possibility to make our profits.
I have heard something grand will occur on todays morning with another one.
My pick for next several days is ...

Ne-w-w-w Mexico Soft-t-t-tware, Inc.
Sector: Tech
Industry: Internet Software & Services
Ticccker: NMXC

This are fresh and pure company, with no restricts.This company has no dirty reputation.I will push it minimum several days if my information correct this time it will go to -> forth place on  top 400 % Gainers.

Look at NMXC(New Mexico Software, Inc) and think how amazing this share will move! For this moment now it’s cost equals x.047

It’s gona really blow over several days.
Let make our profits

7174327A747178786875716B337474726679456E7933747E6A7973
Atheneus