[Loom-auto] loom-auto message from MaiNhia

MaiNhia Petterson liveninglarceny at kpmg.com.au
Mon Mar 5 23:34:52 UTC 2007

WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750 million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California.
With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company in its market segment.

Ask your broker about SGDS

Not intersted? Just watch.

> Your site offends me by taking my money with big promises then delivering an inferior product.
Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.
Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.
With that in mind to whom should I have addressed my dissatisfation.
(For example changing tables or some other behavior that causes a memory leak.)
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
I think pressure applied here at RGP to the most visible person is probably more effective.
> Hey Mike,
> Other sites apparently can hire competent people and get the job done.
Who in the hell do you think you are, Mike Sexton is a proffesional player, as well as a savvy business man.
Also, I am sure Mike can handle the heat.
Where do I get my experience to make such suggestions?
Bad publicity can be a powerful thing especially when there are multiple complainers as in this case.
In a previous life I used to identify, isolate and repair software defects in a fault tolerant environment.