[Loom-auto] Mahadeva wrote:

Mahadeva Pishke ablesshrouding at tangonadamas.com
Fri Mar 23 20:17:57 UTC 2007

Winner after Winner!  That's what we Bring to our Readers!

What happens when that perfect small cap issue releases astounding news
and gets a massive PR campaign behind it?  It Takes Off!!!

Irwin Resources (IWRS)
Last      $0.50
Target  $1.50

Do not miss this one.  These small caps Really Fly when people take
notice, and Believe us they are going to take notice this Friday!

He is, unless I'm mistaken,the paid host.
They are very busy right now.
(For example changing tables or some other behavior that causes a memory leak.)
They are not fixing the major problem which appears to be their software people.
With that in mind to whom should I have addressed my dissatisfation.
> Other sites apparently can hire competent people and get the job done.
The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.
> Hey Mike,
It is total hell if you have to solve a system down at a customers site.
My first impression is that the testing is occurring in the field and that the software is encountering many failures.