[Loom-auto] Kindly Attention for You,

Mr.Jabari Banga julienbabadi at excite.com
Fri Jul 4 14:24:35 CEST 2008

 Kind Attention,

My names are Mr.Jabari Banga,I am married with three Children and I am the first son of Elder Warishually Banga one of the most popular black farmers in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country.

I got your contact through network online hence I decided to write you,Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Accra Republic Of Ghana to deposit the sum of Eleven million five hundred thousand Euros (€11,500.000 million) and also deposited 3,200KG of Gold in one of the private Finance and Security company,as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe due to the tyrannical rule of President Robert Mugabe.

This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and establishment of new farms in swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few black farmers.

You will be Required to:
(1)Assit me in receiving the money and gold as partner,
(2)Advice on areas for potential future investment in your country,
(3)If you decide to render your services to me in this regard.

You will be rewarded 25% of the total sum of Money and Gold.Reply to:jabaribanga at excite.com

Respetfully
Jabari Banga
Accra-Ghana