[Loom-auto] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at arcli-24095-001.dsvr.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 06:26:34 CET 2008

  crs at arcli-24095-001.dsvr.co.uk
    (generated from swlpsjlt at carrentalmanagement.com)
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ crs at arcli-24095-001.dsvr.co.uk
       (generated from swlpsjlt at carrentalmanagement.com) ------

procmail: Quota exceeded while writing "/var/spool/mail/crs"

From: "Replica Watches" <loom-auto at lists.copyleft.no>
To: "Exclusive Watch" <swlpsjlt at carrentalmanagement.com>
Subject: Franck Muller Watches
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:39:22 +0000

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C89094.0163953C

Discover a wide range of top quality replica watches=20
offered at discount prices. Among the timepieces on=20
sale make sure to choose a replica watch of a famous=20
brand featuring exactly the functions and style you need.=20
Hurry up or we will run out of watches at stock of our on-line shop.
Enter our watches shop!

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C89094.0163953C

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
watches <br />offered at discount prices. Among the timepieces on <br =
/>sale make sure to choose a replica watch of a famous <br />brand =
featuring exactly the functions and style you need. <br />Hurry up or we =
will run out of watches at stock of our on-line shop.</font></p>
------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C89094.0163953C--