[Loom-auto] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail.inevol.net MAILER-DAEMON at mail.inevol.net
Wed Oct 29 02:52:07 CET 2008

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.inevol.net.

<sakpop3.eth.netsaksak at impact.com.gr>:

From: "dietrich tamara" <loom-auto at lists.copyleft.no>
To: <sakpop3.eth.netsaksak at impact.com.gr>
Subject: For Men only
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:04:53 +0000

Coping with man's troubles is not easy, and sharing your thoughts and news with doctor can feel akward.
We offer your a fullly confidential service of coping with your male troubles.
On our site you can get all the info and advice concernign your most painful male troubles.
We provide you with info, advice, consultant and latest development in the field to help you get rid of things that interfere with you good and happy living the life of a true man.

Visit our site www.languagemotivation.com