[Loom-auto] Jean G. Ducan

See F. Ehrhardt qfbdo at blumb.com
Sun Nov 8 14:59:38 CET 2009

Trust us we will get you a degree without even going to a school or a university
Give us a call at this number 1-215-602 -2419 and we will do the rest for you, to get you a degree.

Leave a msg, Including you name, number, and degree you want, we will call back and get all right for you.

Darryl Mcfarland

(Our large schools)..are organized like a factory of the late 19th C : top down, command control management, a system designed to stifle creativity and independent judgment.' David T Kearns CEO Xerox  'Most schools are drowning in events…An attention deficit culture' Peter Senge If we remain wedded to the way education is currently provided we cannot imagine other ways.. we need some imagination , some fantasy, some new ways of thinking - some magic in fact' Hedley Beare Prof
Progress seldom leads to serenity, nor should it. A serene workforce is unlikely to try new things .Creative workers gripe a lot but at a high level...They are concerned about having the leeway and support to be create something new. They want their talents to be utilized. They crave a challenge'. Farston and Keynes 'Whoever Makes the Most Mistakes Wins.'
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.' 'We are truly the fish in the water of industrial age assumptions' Peter Senge 'Culture is the underground stream of norms, values, beliefs, traditions, and rituals that builds up over time as people work together, solve problems, and confront challenges .This set of informal expectations and values shapes how people think, feel, and act in schools.' Deal and Patterson 98 'Some schools develop 'toxic' cultures which actively discourage efforts to improve teaching or student achievement.' Deal Kettering (US inventor) has little time for conventional education. He thought genuine innovators were hobbled more than helped by what they had learned in school. Overly educated people were least likely to make new discoveries...they were too intent on doing things the way they had been taught.' Farson and Keynes 'Whoever Makes the
You have to take enough time to get kids deeply involved in something they can think about in lots of different ways,'
Knowledge is a polite word for dead but not buried imagination.' e e cummings us poet