[Loom-auto] We Have Great Discounts On Software.

Georg Marnie georg.marnie at nrmurphyltd.com
Sat Oct 24 23:32:35 CEST 2009

Nero 9 win

Recording the new CD’s and DVD’s is now a lot easier with NERO 9. This newly created version of the world’s known CD/DVD recording tool gives you a number of the unique and exclusive options to be used. Though the regular price for this unique software is $99.95, we are offering it to you for $39.95. Up to $60 that you can save is the great reason to buy this software in our international software shop at Nero.

What options are available in this software? Well, using NERO 9 you will get a perfect chance to:

• Create professional-looking DVD movies with integrated 3D menus
• Copy, burn, share, upload, and create music mixes like a DJ
• Convert music, photos, and DVDs to play on your iPod® and other mobile devices
• Watch, record, pause, and customize your live TV experience
• Play AVCHD and other HD formats
• Backup files to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs

Besides that, NERO 9 provides you with the fast and easy rip, burn and copy functions. You will get guick photo and video upload to My Nero, YouTube™, and MySpace.

These functions however are not the full list of functions that you will get in your NERO 9 for $39.95. Visit our site Nero to read more functions of this wonderful software and to order it right at our site!

#-y74'4;!wd.b1ji5a at z.y(g&((85$p)(#wey;6k;yd,