[Loom-auto] , I am, alas, most deplorably ignorant of; it was not, heaven knows, that h

Spreng clatters at gat101.co.il
Thu Sep 3 08:33:20 CEST 2009

S, and coloured slightly, asked-- "And did you really wish to come with
us?" "Undoubtedly," said I. "And is there no other objection than the
passport?" "None whatever," said I, warming as I spoke, for the interest
she appeared to take in me completely upset all my calculations, besides
that I had never seen her looking so handsome, and that, as the French
wisely remark, "vaut toujours quelque chose." "Oh, then, pray come with
us, which you can do, for mamma has just got her passport for her nephew
along with her own; and as we really don't want him, nor he us, we shall
both be better pleased to be free of each other, and you can easily
afterwards have your own forwarded to Baden by post." "Ah, but,