[Loom-auto] auto parts mould maker

wendy wendy at ck-mould.com
Tue Sep 22 07:56:21 CEST 2009

Dear My customer,

We are a professional plastic injection mould maker in china, As you known,
low material cost and cheap labor in china,so making moulds in our factory
make you save capital and get the best benefit also assuring the quality
(our customer include Bens, BMW,Toyota,Sony,Philip and so on) . If you need
please send your sample and 2D/3D drawing with your request such as mould
life ,mould cavities and material, then we will quote for you as soon as we
can. Just a try for free ,don’t worry about cooperate or not, it is my
pleasure to assistant you.

It is appreciated to reply me, thanks!

Don’t hesitate to contact me with any help and question.

Best regards

Oversea sales Manager

Wendy

CK-MOULD LTD