[Loom-auto] Open Position

Wooten1989 Wooten1989 at surrealismo.com
Tue Aug 3 21:58:29 CEST 2010

Compliments

I represent a large international company where I work as a manager of its personnel recruitment department. Our company covers a wide range of businesses:
- consulting services– bank accounts opening and maintenance – private undertaking services– etc.

We have vacant positions to be offered  for Europeans:
- salary 2.400 dollars + bonus
- 2–3 working hours per day
- free timetable

If you are interested in this job send us the necessary information on the following e-mail address:h r @ e u r j o b s . o r g [please delete spaces before sending]
Full name:Country:City:E-mail:Telephone Number:

Note! We are searching Europeans only!

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you and conduct an interview.