[Loom-auto] Work as a translator or sales manager from home

ISO Translations recruitment at isotranslations.biz
Thu Dec 2 16:05:49 CET 2010

ISO Translations is looking for translators and sales managers to work from
home.

TRANSLATORS:
We are urgently looking for translators in all language
combinations to work from home.

We are searching for people with good knowledge of a foreign
language, who are available full-time or part-time, with a
responsible attitude as deadlines can be very tight in the
translation business.

You need to have a technical, legal or medical background and
very good knowledge of a foreign language. You will only translate
into your native language.

We have developed special project management for our translation
projects and you will be asked to do a test translation.
After evaluating your test, you will be connected to our project
management software where you can reply to job offers.
Of course, you are free to accept or decline jobs. The software is
free to download and secure(no cost and virus free).
If you are interested in working as a translator, please reply to
this message and we will send you the download link.

SALES MANAGERS (on commission base):
We are looking for sales people to work from home to gain clients
in the translation business in any country. You will get a special
version of the software(free of charge) where you can handle your
own sales projects. Payment will be on a commission-base for
every word of translation gained for us. If you are interested,
please send your CV to recruitment at isotranslations.biz

Best regards,

The ISO Translations Team
1901, 60th Place, Suite L6581